Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 3 of Detox

Ok now when I woke up this morning, I was so dreading the fact that I had to wash my hair again. This process is long and tedious for me. Dont get me wrong I love to wet my hair and want it to be better but really. All I could think about is Lord please dont let lil mama wake up so I can finish. It will eb a hot mess if she wakes up and I have a hair full of mud and she is screaming to the top of her lungs to be changed and fed. OK now that I have vented , let's get back on course. When I woke up me hair still was rather dry. So I went back to my wonderful shea butter mix ( I will put the recipe up later). After the 2 washes, I applied my butter to my hair and twisted up. Once my hair air dried it felt much better than yesterday. I was thinking is it because of the detox or my mix. .... dont really know, but I am happy.  It still a brittle feeling but the website sai it would. I am hoping that once completed with the procress my hair wont be in a need for the extra products I usually put in it. I want my hair to have a simplified life. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment