Saturday, April 2, 2011

Well Im Back

OK I know I have ben gone for way too long and I have not been keeping up pwith this blog but life has been truly busy for me. But anyway. I wnat to let you know I am no longer using the mud hair wash. After using for 3 months I have noticed that my hair has been drying out more and more even after using Kimmaytubes leave-in. So I have stop using it. I relally have been neglecting my hair and not washing it the way I was when my hair what shorter. So I have decided to ask the one woman I have been following on youtube to help me out, so can you guess who.... Kimmaytube. She is truly an inspiration to me. I am so tired of not having my hair grow more, but I must say that it is my fault for not doing what I know I should. But enough of my mental beatdown. I will be coming back with my hair care regimen in a few weeks and post some pictures to record my journey because of course everything is trial and error until success is found. Ok Im out see you in a few weeks. And I promise not to be on a 4 month hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment